Low-life humanoid types, bow down low before the presence of the great Pooch Doggy Dog!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

You, Oh Persecuted Scientific Genius Have Company!

Do you know more than your countrymen because you have a Master's Degree in Science? Are you ridiculed because you see the world as no one else, and might you say, more accurately and completely? Have women quit wafting favors your way due to your social downfall?

Well, you have company! Lots of company. This article lists 12 people who were judged loony, but weren't. All were vindicated, some before they died! Which gives me hope regarding my theory that dogs will rule the world as soon as we learn the door knob principle. (I think humans have made door knobs that only open when I don't have to pee so bad I have to stamp all my feet in little mincing steps, but since I am middle-aged and have to pee all the time, hence the door never opens!)

Pooch Doggy Dog


Here's a teaser...

Robert Goddard launched the world's first liquid-fuel rocket but was laughed off when he suggested its potential as a weapon of war. Scientists in Germany weren't laughing, however, and during World War II their V-2 rockets were used to attack England.

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/multimedia/2009/01/gallery_science_spurned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Prairie Pooch Fans

The Prairie Pooch Hole